- Shop All Trailer Tires
- How Do I Measure my Trailer Rims?
- Trailer Tire Ply: What is the Difference?
- What do the Numbers and Letters on Trailer Tires Mean?
- What is a Trailer Tire Load Rating and What are the Differences?
- What is the Difference Between Bias Trailer Tires and Radial Trailer Tires?
- What makes a Trailer Tire Different from a Normal Car Tire?
The Tredit 20.5 x 8.00-10 with 10" White Rim. This is a 6 Ply Bias tire with a Load Range C.
This Bias trailer tire comes mounted on a quality white rim, which has a 4 x 4″ bolt pattern.
All warranty claims must go through the manufacturer of the product. Most products are subject to a (2) Year Limited Warranty.