- Shop All Trailer Tires
- How Do I Measure my Trailer Rims?
- Trailer Tire Ply: What is the Difference?
- What do the Numbers and Letters on Trailer Tires Mean?
- What is a Trailer Tire Load Rating and What are the Differences?
- What is the Difference Between Bias Trailer Tires and Radial Trailer Tires?
- What makes a Trailer Tire Different from a Normal Car Tire?
The Tredit ST205/75D14 with White Spoke is a Special Trailer (ST) Tire. This is a 6 Ply Bias tire with a Load Range C, and a Maximum Load Capacity of 1760 lbs @ 50 PSI.
This Bias trailer tire comes mounted on a quality White Spoke steel rim, which has a 5 x 4.5″ bolt pattern.
All warranty claims must go through the manufacturer of the product. Most products are subject to a (2) Year Limited Warranty.