- Shop All Trailer Tires
- How Do I Measure my Trailer Rims?
- Trailer Tire Ply: What is the Difference?
- What do the Numbers and Letters on Trailer Tires Mean?
- What is a Trailer Tire Load Rating and What are the Differences?
- What is the Difference Between Bias Trailer Tires and Radial Trailer Tires?
- What makes a Trailer Tire Different from a Normal Car Tire?
Weight Rating – 2335 Lbs.
Type – Trailer Only, Not For Vehicular Use
Fits Rim Diameter Of – 14.5″
Load Range – F = 12 Ply Construction
Size – LT8-14.5
All warranty claims must go through the manufacturer of the product. Most products are subject to a (2) Year Limited Warranty.